Start date: November 2011
- Hair design
- Hair cuts
- Hair extensions
- Hair coloring
- Bridal hair
Training: Graduated from Mr. Johns School of hair design in BC 1989. Have attended many classes in coloring and cutting. Attended hair shows and webinars.
Profile: I owned and operated a salon in BC before moving to Moose Jaw in September of 2011; I've been in this industry for 26 years and love it as much today as I did then. I enjoy learning new techniques to help improve my craft, and I am always accepting new clients.
- Hair Design Academy 2003 for Advanced Aesthetics and Cosmetology
- Journeyman Certificate 2005
- Journeyperson hairstylist
- Facial Waxing
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Makeup Artist
I am a dedicated professional with over 14+ years experience in the hair and beauty industry. I specialize in client relations and am continually learning new trends and techniques in all aspects of the beauty industry.
Journeyman Stylist 12 years
- Master colorist
- Certified nail technician
- Certified lash technician
- American Crew Certified
- Makeup Artist
Training: Red seal journeyperson stylist Artistique beauty college class in 2002, eyelash technician 2009 nail technician 2011
Profile: Worked backstage ABA matrix educator for la biothstetique. Color joico trends class Prive cutting class specializing in extensions and wigs. SST makeup artist
Emplyment Date: Aug/2011
- Fully qualified hairstylist
- Attends hair shows every year
- Graduated from Artistique beauty school in 1998
- Attend cut & color classes
- Qualified in color, perming waxing, piercing.
Experience: 13 yrs
- I have worked in Moose Jaw and Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Competed in color and perm competitions
- Competed in fantasy competitions
- I enjoy what I do and I'm eager to learn new techniques and styles.
- Flex Collection Event October 2016
- Scientific Marvel 2007 for hairstyling
- Red Seal Certified
- Scruples "Training for Tomorrow" class
- Moroccan Oil blow dry/blow out Styling Class
- women's cuts
- kid's cuts
- men's cuts
- barbering including beard trims
- hilites and lowlites
- color correction
- chemical straightening
- formal styles, updo's and braids
- facial waxing
- brow tinting
- make up artist
Having over 10 years experience in the hair and beauty industry, I find I'm always wanting to expand my knowledge and continue taking classes to further my career. I love building a relationship with clientele and I am always accepting new clients.